An English copper saucepan with a pouring spout and a wooden handle. This shape of pan is now, often referred to as a brandy pan but in the original Benhams catalogues they were simply referred to as saucepans. It dates from c.1880. It is stamped ‘WILLIS BAR’ on both the lid and the side of the pan. There was a jazz bar with this name in Detroit, which opened in 1949 and was closed down in 1978, so during this period of time it was possibly used in that bar. It has seen quite a hard life and has numerous small dents and marks to the copper. It is, however, a good, decorative shape.
Price includes delivery within the U.K. Shipping to the U.S.A. add £35 Western Europe add £10.
Please fill in the information below